Services Business Intelligence - Managed Services
Business intelligence is an important resource in achieving your business objectives. It can also become a challenge to manage and maintain within your information technology department because of a lack of experience and business knowledge required to be successful. The availability of these advanced skills has become increasingly important for businesses that depend on insight from the data they generate to improve customer acquisition and retention, reduce operational costs, monitor marketing campaigns and more. Fortunately, thanks to Extended Results business intelligence managed services, you don’t need to let a lack of time, technical know-how or internal resources prevent you from realizing the full value of your reporting and analytical investments. We offer a comprehensive, customizable suite of managed services to help you accomplish your goals without the distractions of managing your own business intelligence investment, including:
- Day-to-day technical support and performance management of DW and BI systems.
- Expert BI application development and maintenance including report creation, ad-hoc query development or analytical modeling and integration enhancements for new data sources.
- Conversion and testing of reports to a new version of software (ex: Excel 2010 to Excel 2013).
- Management of upgrades, backups and patches.
- Remote operation for BI application server availability.
- Data integration and acquisition processing (ETL/ELT).
- Provide Private and Public Cloud database setup and management services.
- Comprehensive database management services.
At Extended Results, we're good at this stuff. Every business intelligence solution we develop requires us to interface existing data sources or even build some new ones. Contact us for more information on how Extended Results can help you find value in your business decisions.