About Us Careers
Microsoft ASP.NET/C#/AJAX Developers
We are seeking a strong Web Application developer/designer that has been there and done that. Must have a strong C# background building ASP.NET applications along with experience building Windows applications. We are building a really cool web 2.0 application and we need someone that can pickup where we are at and keep running quickly with us.
- Design and build web applications, tools, new features and functionality for an existing Web site while following standards and best practices.
- Thoroughly document development work completed.
- Work with the tester to diagnose and troubleshoot bugs.
- Work with the team lead and project manager to assess level of effort for new feature requests and projects, as well as provide recommendations for architecture and design Work with the overseas support team to troubleshoot server issues, etc.
- Good to have great Designer Skills! Must be good at Photoshop and other designer tools.
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle
- Ability to collaborate and work within a Development Team, as well as operate independently
- Ability to work effectively and prioritize tasks in a fast changing environment
- Creative problem solving skills
- Responsible and self-motivated with a positive, can do attitude
- Ability to interpret functional specifications, as well as ability to document technical or functional specifications
- Excellent ability to troubleshoot and diagnose issues and bugs
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate with non-technical team members
- 2-5 years experience with web application technologies including:
- ASP.Net 2.0 (VB.NET/C#)
- SQL Server 2005
- Familiarity with other software/technologies including:
- .NET Web Services
- Microsoft Office
- Windows Operating Systems
- WCF (Web Services)
- Web Server Software (IIS 6.0/7.0)
- Authentication schemas
- Familiarity of SQL Server 2008/2012
- SharePoint Server a plus
- Strong scripting skills on one or more languages
- Object Oriented Software Development (C#/C++)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in QA methodology, process, tools and DBMS technologies
- The ability to balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment
Salary or Contract:
- We offer a competitive salary, and medical benefits
- Full time or contract positions available
- Contracting Rate: depends on experience
Bellevue/Redmond, Washington, USA