About Us Careers
Senior Consultants: Microsoft Reporting Services Report Developers
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, growing consulting team that will
bring you new challenges and professional growth with each project? Are you
someone with experience with using Crystal Reports, Microsoft SQL Report
Services or other SQL-based reporting tools? If so then this job will be
perfect for you. We are a software company looking for a consultant to
manage our considerable and continuously growing load of reporting work for
Leverage your skills in a fast-paced, fun environment where you will become involved with many new clients each year. Professional growth is not just an opportunity – it is a requirement of this position. Our consulting team is directly involved in customer site installations, software configuration, project planning, project management, business process improvement, and on-site training. This position allows you to use your creativity, participate in software development, as well as assist in configuring and testing of new systems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and customer-facing skills.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Report Services
- Crystal Reports
- Microsoft SharePoint
- MS Access and MS Excel for advanced applications
- You will be the main person within our consulting team providing custom reporting services to our clients.
- Microsoft certifications a plus (i.e. MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, MCSE, etc.).
Salary or Contract:
- We offer a competitive salary, and medical benefits
- Full time or contract positions available
- Contracting Rate: depends on experience
Bellevue/Redmond, Washington, USA