About Us Careers
Principle/Senior Consultant - Microsoft SQL Server Developers
We are looking for a very experienced SQL Developer to play a key role in our client engagements. SQL Developer/DBA to design, specify and build databases from scratch. Applicants must be self-motivated and comfortable working in cross-functional teams as well as being, organized and detail oriented, able to meet deadlines and be dedicated to creating extraordinary products. The ideal candidate must be highly proficient in SQL development with significant experience working on scalable database-driven applications. The SQL Developer will take the completed functional and architectural specifications and other requirements and develop an application that meets business objectives. The developer will be required to perform unit testing and provide supporting development documentation.
You will provide database design expertise, advanced database programming skills, and create solutions to resolve database related issues (including troubleshooting, data integrity, performance, and maintenance). You are a team player and you consistently provide high quality customer service.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and customer-facing skills.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in Microsoft Business Intelligence designing, creating and maintaining Analysis Services cubes.
- Minimum of 2-4 years experience in Microsoft SQL Server designing, creating and maintaining Operational Data Stores, Data Warehouses and SQL Stars.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in using MDX and SQL.
- Strong understanding of core ETL architectural principles such as modularity, restart ability, parallelization, and table driven business rules.
- Strong Exposure/experience with SQL 2005/2008/2012,
- VB or C# is beneficial.
- Experience with data mining concepts (linear regression, logit, latent class, neural net) and tools a plus.
- Microsoft SQL Server certifications a plus (i.e. MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, MCSE, etc.).
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field or related work experience.
Salary or Contract:
- We offer a competitive salary, and medical benefits
- Full time or contract positions available
- Contracting Rate: depends on experience
Bellevue/Redmond, Washington, USA