About Us Careers
Senior Consultant - SharePoint Portal Developer
The Portal Developer will work closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. The developer will be involved in the full systems life cycle and responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations. Must have experience in systems design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and customer-facing skills.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2007 with 2 years or more experience
- Microsoft SQL Server a plus
- Microsoft SQL Report Services a plus
- ASP.NET and C# experience
- MS Access and MS Excel for advanced applications
- You will be the main person within our consulting team providing custom reporting services to our clients.
- Microsoft certifications a plus (i.e. MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, MCSE, etc.).
Salary or Contract:
- We offer a competitive salary, and medical benefits
- Full time or contract positions available
- Contracting Rate: depends on experience
Bellevue/Redmond, Washington, USA