About Us Careers
Senior Consultants: Microsoft Excel/PowerPivot Developer
Would you like to be part of a dynamic, growing consulting team that will bring you new challenges and professional growth with each project? Are you someone with experience with using Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, Microsoft SQL Report Services or other SQL-based reporting tools? If so then this job will be perfect for you. We are a software company looking for a consultant to manage our considerable and continuously growing load of reporting work for clients.
Leverage your skills in a fast-paced, fun environment where you will become involved with many new clients each year. Professional growth is not just an opportunity – it is a requirement of this position. Our consulting team is directly involved in customer site installations, software configuration, project planning, project management, business process improvement, and on-site training. This position allows you to use your creativity, participate in software development, as well as assist in configuring and testing of new systems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication and customer-facing skills.
- Microsoft SQL Server including T-SQL and MDX query development
- Microsoft Excel Report Development
- Microsoft SharePoint
- You will be the main person within our consulting team providing custom reporting services to our clients.
- Microsoft certifications a plus (i.e. MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, MCSE, etc.).
Salary or Contract:
- We offer a competitive salary, and medical benefits
- Full time or contract positions available
- Contracting Rate: depends on experience
Bellevue/Redmond, Washington, USA