About Us Careers
Managing Consultant/Senior Consultant - Technical Project Management
Position Overview:A Technical Project Manager is responsible for the direct, hands-on leadership and quality execution of all activities during an engagement. This person is responsible for the deliverables and the teams that produce them, ensuring that client and Extended Results goals on the engagement are met. He or she leads the development of the project approach and plan, and is responsible for delivering the project on time, within budget, and to Extended Results high quality standards.
- Minimum 2-5 years client management experience, including demonstrated ability in building relationships with new clients, and cultivating and growing relationships over time
- Minimum 2-5 years team management experience, including leadership of a large (10+ person) cross-competency team across a suitable range of project types (tech-heavy, design-intensive, etc.) and industry verticals
- Minimum 2-5 years project management experience in a client service environment
- Proficiency in formal project management methods, including internal documentation and external communications
- Demonstrated ability to accurately project timing and associated costs across a range of project types, scale, and complexity
- Experience-honed approach to risk aversion, risk management, and change control
- Exceptional written skills including ability to author client communications, expository project documents (e.g., Statements of Work) and strategic analyses
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation skills
- Must be able to roll up your sleeves and do some of the technology implementations.
- Microsoft certifications a plus (i.e. MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, MCSE, etc.).
Salary or Contract:
- We offer a competitive salary, and medical benefits
- Full time or contract positions available
- Contracting Rate: depends on experience
Bellevue/Redmond, Washington, USA