About Us Careers
Senior Manager/Engagement Manager: Business Intelligence
Candidates will be responsible for selling and leading full-life cycle projects implementing business intelligence and other technologies to meet our clients information needs. In addition, this person would be responsible for working management to develop a strategy for building out our BI practice local and nationality. This will include alliance relationship strategy execution, and the hiring of competent consultants to serve our clients.
The position requires a broad business perspective and a willingness to step into several roles. The role is primarily client-facing, structuring projects, staffing them from both local and national resource pools, and managing projects. The position entails the leading of pursuits at prospects and existing clients, and working with alliance partners, like Microsoft, to enhance our visibility and to uncover opportunities at prospects. Activities will also include working with our business development professionals and marketing to support the generation of new leads through marketing campaigns and events.
Project sold and managed will include both short-term assessments (business case development for technology investment) as well as longer-term (3-9 month) implementation projects. These projects, and our role, will include the addressing of both business processes/objectives and technology requirements. It is expected that the individual in this role be 50-60% utilized (billing hours to client(s)) and 40-50% practice development.
- Mastery of Business Intelligence strategies
- Advisory skills in areas of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Implementation strategy
- Understanding of technologies (landscape of alternatives) in the marketplace
- Significant experience implementing technologies in the areas of data warehousing, business intelligence, reporting
- Strong understanding of several business functions addressed by BI solutions, including: Financial Management/Reporting; Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
- Mastery of methodologies used to implement BI solutions
- Significant project management experience
- Experience with at least 4-5 full-life cycle implementation
- 5-12 years of consulting experience at a variety of clients
- Significant selling experience as part of a consulting sales team
- Practice management experience
- Experience supervising and leading teams
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Bachelor Degree Required
- Masters Degree Preferred
- Understanding of the Microsoft solution offerings
- Microsoft certifications a plus (i.e. MCDBA, MCAD, MCSD, MCSE, etc.).
Salary or Contract:
- We offer a competitive salary, and medical benefits
- Full time or contract positions available
- Contracting Rate: depends on experience
Bellevue/Redmond, Washington, USA